We are the fire truck service specialists for all brands of Apparatus.
Capable, Reliable and Efficient Service 24/7
Whether it’s in-house or using our FireFleet™ Mobile Service, Churchville Fire Equipment’s Fire Apparatus Service Team are experts in their trade and maintain NFPA standards in their disciplines. We employ EVT certified mechanics who are available around-the-clock to work on any brand. Our high-capacity mobile lifts can get your truck in the air – even when it’s full of water.
Our Rochester, Buffalo and Syracuse locations make us the preferred service center in our area. We have been serving the proud fire and rescue organizations of Western New York and Northern Pennsylvania for decades with unmatched reliability and support.
With lightning-fast turnaround times and a massive inventory of on-demand parts and accessories, we service all brands of fire apparatus and ensure that your critical fire and rescue apparatus is always prepared to answer the call.
Fire Truck Service is All We Do
We don’t work on buses, garbage trucks, or construction equipment like other providers. But we do repair all makes and models of fire apparatus:
- Hale, Waterous and Darley Factory Authorized Service Center
- Certified Welden and V-MUX Technicians
- Complete and comprehensive apparatus service and pump service, NFPA pump testing
- Aerial testing and ground ladder testing possible points in service performance – the first dealer to score that high.
- NFPA 1911 – Pump Service Testing
- NFPA 1914 – Aerial Inspection and Testing
- NFPA 1932 – Ground Ladder Testing
- NFPA 1961 – Fire Hose Testing
State of the Art Service Facility
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Fire Pump Repair and Testing
- Aerial Repair and Testing
- Electrical, Welding and Fabrication
- Generator Service and Installation
- Air Brake and Chassis Repair
- Booster Tank Repair
- New Truck Equipping
- New York State Inspections
- Accident and Collision Repair
- Paint Corrosion Repair
Cutting Edge Tools
- Advanced Software Diagnostics
- $500,000 On-Demand Inventory
- Metal Fabrication Equipment
- 60,000# Mobile Lifts
Western NY & Northwest PA FireFleet™ Mobile Service
- 4 Fully Stocked Vehicles
- 24/7/365 Emergency Service
- On-Location Service
- Pump Testing
- Ladder Testing
We offer both aerial testing and complete ground ladder testing that meets the NFPA 1914 and 1932 standards. These tests and inspections may be performed at your facility or ours.
- On-site and Offsite Testing with FireFleet™
- Free Estimates
- Expedited Turn-around